Thursday, March 13, 2008

Chilis

....Chillis Time!

Hey,fellas!Welcome back once again!How are you today?Just want to share a little something before leaving to Bukit Tinggi tomorrow morning.Just a short post,I know.... "again" right?
Here's something that I want to dedicate it to Edward (the birthday boy)!
Eddie,a 33 year old happy man!Haha!Yup,I'm sure he is after his birthday!Let me tell u what he got for his birthday!

First of all,he's birthday is on the weekday so I guess nothing much happen on the Real day but just a simple family dinner.No hopes for Big gift.However,that's so not true.I did a light and simple surprise party for him after youth.You must be thinking,surprise party again?Haha.I guess I always do surprise party for people!?!Oh well,he was surprise though.Did expect it coming,of course the pro's doing it la.Haha!

Furthermore,we bought a brand New CD player for Eddie.FYI,he's old CD player (which is spoil) got stolen by some lousy robber who rob his car the other day.So,I guess it will be the BEST birthday present for Eddie this year.

Now,fun part just started.There's more coming for this Happy 33yr Old Man!Haha!He always said that I broke his heart,I had hurt him all,to recover his sadness I will have to spent him Chillis,but somehow I didn't want to.In that case,since its his birthday,I decided to spent him Chillis on the following week.I've ask Tim,Tom,Ivy and Wyman to join us as well.

I forgot to take a picture of the food as we were so hungry that we ate straight after our meal have been served.No joke!Yummmmy!It's DELICIOUS!

Look at Wyman and Tim,happily enjoying their meal.Hungry?Want me to spent you dinner at Chillis as well?Haha!Come and get it!

Emm,this picture was taken by Eddie.Somehow,I look like a 'Pig'.Geee,don't you think?Btw,Tom was trying to be 'Vampire' with fries,I guess 'tak jadi!' Haha!

And,this picture of Tim holding a knife.................Honestly,I have no idea what's he trying to do!!

Aww.........Look at that Happy Eddie!Wuuu........Wyman look so Cute at this picture!KAWAII!!

Dinner was great,delicious and yuummmmy!Still,everyone prefer T.G.I.Friday's.Why?Cause at least their 'sour cream' taste so much better than we ordered at Chillis.No taste at all man!Adui!Well,nevermind la.As long as Eddie's happy,its all worth it!

That's all for now,Bukit Tinggi here I come!!!!

Thanks for reading!

JinYin

No comments: