Thursday, May 29, 2008

....hilsong song concert

....Hillsong United Live In Kuala Lumpur

Heylo,readers!Its me again!

28 May 2008
Hillsong United perform live at Glad Tidings

Oh yea,I went.Haha.N yes,paid RM50 to go, no joke!Fuuh~
The same day morning,I went out with Yvonne,Nikk,Azraii,Asyraf and Jash for Movie Marathon.We watched 2 movies at one go.Haha.1st was Iron Man and then Narnia.Interesting movies.After that at about 6pm Dan drop by to pick Michael and I from 1U to Glad Tidings.
Met up with Alwin,Sarah,Wykit,MeiLi and Wyman over there.

Look at that!So many people!
Once everyone started to jump,I'm like a pancake being squash by humans!
There're roughly 3000+ people in there.
Imagine how crowded it was!

Hillsong United is in the house yo!!

Mei Li and I

Tasha and I

Ivy,Tasha,Eddie and Dansen

Dan and I

JiaYin and JinYin
Bump into my long lost churchmate in the concert
Miss her so much!

Well,have lotsa fun in the concert.It was AWESOME!No regrets at all.RM50 I guess is worth it after all.Haha.Those who miss it,too bad man!Haha!Alritey for now,gotta go.Ciowz!



Thanks for reading,
JinYin

No comments: