Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Senior Youth Cell Group

.....S.Y.C.G (II)

Hey all!It's been awhile aite?oops!Well,I just got back from Melaka.haha.Yea,will post about that soon!For now,here's alittle something about our SYCG again.

Once awhile we will do alittle something different besides bible study.So what is it this time?'curious?'Haha.We (Wykit & I) brought them to swim at my college darling,Marilyn's condominium @ sri hartamas. *wink!* super nice place to chill btw..

Remember my previous post about SYCG?I said that half of the members weren't there,they're all here,though some still can't make it. =)

Lunch @ Buzz bistro


Naomi & Juliana

Juliana,David,JitShane,ArthurNg,Naomi,Nicole,John M.


Juliana,Me,Nicole,John M.,David,ArthurNg



Arthur & Shane


JenYin

Wykit & I


Nicole & Naomi

Funny ya?The girls toilet was full,so they decided to bath at the side of the pool.Genius idea indeed!


Nice pool isn't it?Yeap,lovely weather,lovely people & lovely day together.*Smiles*
Feel free to join us,you're most welcome!Just let us know,we'll be happy to have You around!



That's all for now!See you soon!

p/s:there's lot more pictures uploaded in facebook though!Check it out!

Thanks for reading,
JinYin

1 comment:

sarah magdalene said...

i see volleyball
i want vlb!!
y you steal my love?
haha~