Friday, June 11, 2010

Je suis de retour

(I am back in French)


Hello everybody!You must be wondering why there's no updates for the past 6 months.Time flies,don't you think?M.I.A for almost half a year already.Wow!Haha.Well,mainly because of A-levels (Cambridge).This year, my final year in college, was busy preparing for my final examination.Can't take the time off, everything just went haywire when I got my AS results on early January. From then onwards, I had to work double hard, just didn't want to disappoint my Dad anymore. Though it was really really torturing, but I'm really blessed that I've awesome friends to be by my side, encourage/motivate me, going through rough times with me for the past 6 months.Not just friends, my family too,especially my boyfriend. *wink!*

So,why am I here now?Obviously, finals' OVER!Better yet, I'm officially DONE with A-levels.Woohoo!Imagine how depressing it was, when you started way earlier than your friends,and yet they finish their course faster than you?!?
*Those who are taking A-levels now,All The Best!you will know what I mean soon*

Miss those chics(my coll mates) so much already!

*BS4*

Spot the one and only dude in the house!

p/s: credits to Lien Siaw for the above pictures

Had lots of fun studying in the same class with them in the past 18months.All of them have their own unique character.Seems like just yesterday I started college, just a blink of an eye. Now I'm preparing myself for University and 2 years later will be preparing myself to go UK.I still remember when I was Form 3, few weeks before PMR, I had a talk with Yvonne & Nikk about what we're going to do next (after PMR). I remember Nikk said : "Just a blink of an eye,we'll be Form 5...." Look at all of us now, flying off here and there to study.Jash & Sarah are in Aussie now, Yvonne & Xin are leaving to Hong Kong soon too.Gona miss them so so much!

On a different note,

WORLD CUP 2010

11 play at a time per side, 53 on the total roster, 48 dress for a game


All just for this!!

Shakira's Waka Waka song is playing on my music player now.Football fever starts from NOW!Mamaks everywhere will be super duper pack!That's the real atmosphere!Haha!
Well,that’s about all I have to update on for now.Til the next update...Byebye!


Thanks for reading!

p/s: I've change my blog template, something simple and fresh, something like me =)

No comments: