Sunday, November 25, 2007

Night out with Sharon in T.G.I.F

....Night out with Sharon at T.G.I.F

The night out with Sharon was on the 2nd of November right after we finish our Finals.So i got the pictures ready and thought of posting it.On that day,I went over to Yvonne's house to chill awhile.Around 7pm,Yvonne's mum drove us to 1 utama.As usual we met Nikk,Matt and Yee Yang at the bowling alley.Yvonne and I went to shop while Nikk,Matt and Yee Yang wait for the others to come.We met all of them at T.G.I.Fridays.Who else went?Beside Yvonne,Nikk,Matt,Yee Yang and Myself,there were Adrian,Jash,Asyraf,Hock Leong(Candy man),Wilson,Jia Jiet,Oon Chong,Crystal Tan and of cos our guest Sharon.TienMie,Hannah,Ika and Miyumi were suppose to be there too but unfortunately they were unable to join us for dinner,they had to go home early.We chat,laugh and chill together.Ate the most wonderful dinner.Guess what?It was the first time Matt ate a steak.Surprise?And Yvonne kept criticizing Jash the whole night,it was funny though.The Candy Man cheeks were so RED as if he was drunk.So adorable.At the end of the night,we all enjoy ourselves.Well,here are some pictures to see.Enjoy!

~ Yvonne's msg-ing someone!haha!

~ Nikk and I while waiting for the food to come

~ Hock Leong and Matt,peace!

~ yes?the candy man!

~ Asyraf, Jash & Yvonne.Jash does looks like Elvis tho!

~ Candy man,Me,Matt

~ Yvonne & I

~ Sharon & I

~ Sharon & Jash

~ Sharon & Nikk

~ Yvonne & Sharon

~ Ok, jagung anyone?

~ the 3 of us

~ Jash & I

~ The HaPpY EnDiNg!Alert!Look at Hock Leong's pink reddish cheeks!haha!

No comments: