Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Oopsy!

Hey guys!Welcome back.Emm,until now i don't really know how to use this bloggy tingy,but im trying very hard to learn from the experts like Nikk,Tien Mie,Shea Leen and all?haha..Well,this is like my 2nd post,so hope you guys don't mind it la.A little bit crappy but bare with it "practice make perfect" right?By the way,hope you guys like the new skin that I've chosen. To me It was the perfect theme except that the header doesn't suit me at all la. Haha!Don't la go salah anggap ya.My friends, I'm not heart broken or anything ok? haha. Thankfully,Nikk is trying to make a new header for me that suits the new skin.So ya!This weekend,i will be helping out in this children camp.Will be taking lotsa pictures in Genting,so stay tune for more interesting post then!Hehe!Bye Bye!



No comments: