Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

....MeRrY ChRiStMaS!

Hello everybody,its me again!First of all,I want to wish all of you out there a MeRRy ChriStmas!!Hope you guys enjoy this special and wonderful day.Well,I'm suppose to post about our Youth Camp but so sorry that I have no time to do so.I promise I will post it right after I come back from Singapore ok?haha...Ohya,am going Singapore tomorrow morning by bus with Mandy.Going there to shop and visit Jian gorgor.Missing u guys already but don't worry I will be back on the 29th December.Wait for me n Mandy if there's anything on that involve us ya!

Now,before I go,maybe I can post something small and random for u guys to read then.

Everyone has cousins ya?Including me!I have like don't know how many man...maybe like 20 in total just my father's side?Yea,among the girls I'm the eldest.I love each of them so so SO so much.Since young,my relationship with my cousin sisters all very close,we might have conflict sometimes but in the end we will solve it and go crazy together again.I'm glad that I have such lovely cousin sisters and brothers.

Look at this two cups of Lemonade.Lovely ya?My dad always encourage us to keep in touch with our cousins.We might be staying far away from each other but whenever there's something on in either one of our house,all of us will appear at the doorstep without failing a single time unless there's something else more important.

Among the sisters,I'm closer to Gin Ver'n.She's one year younger than me and we basically grew up together.As time goes by,I love her more and more.Whenever we face some problems,we always have each other to tell stories.With her,I felt like a big sister since in my own family I don't have a little sister but a brother.I believe I have the responsibility to take good care of her.

She's growing up to be a big girl already,so proud of her.Though she might felt lonely and upset sometimes in her life,but I believe that she knows what she's doing.My friends,appreciate people around you.Love them as much as you can.Care for them as well.Its not late to show some love to those who are important to you.Do it today,show them that you care for them.

Goodbye for now!
Thanks for reading,
JinYin

No comments: