Friday, June 13, 2008

Night

....Crazy Night

Ohaiyo!Mushi mushi?


Having a *PHD*Haha.Sort of.Studied the whole day today,feeling tired and bored.Decided to blog just to relax a little.Stress though,SPM getting nearer and nearer.As time goes on,gosh just so many things to study.


Yup,that's my little brother Andrew.
Trying to do his "handstand".
Technically he failed but the picture made it looks a little real.

Just a little picture of him to start this random post.On Sunday,Tim,Tom,John and Ivy came over to my house to play Nintendo Wii.Yea,I have one at home.Not just that,in my house there's PS,Gameboy,Nintendo DS and Exbox too.My brothers ALL are gamers la,that's why.
Eddie came over after his work too.

Camwhore a little while waiting for our turn to play as there's only 4 controllers.
Must take turns ma.....

At first they were standing,3 hours later they sat down to play instead.
Guess they were tired.So funny when they were playing.
"There's a ripple of laughters flow throughout the house"

John claim that the person who take this picture is damn pro wor....
Can fully capture Eddie's movement.....RIGHT!!!
*he took the picture btw*

Haha...Look at my photography skill la...
Now this is call PRO!

And this too...
THE WILLY!!!

Ivy took this picture...
Fuuh~Damn cool eh?


Ivy
Cool siot!

His favourite post.....
Johnny Bravo!

Hmm.....

The Lost Boys???

The LOST???
We just cant pose naturally like those models in the magazines

We did our best
Eddie kacau siot...look at him!

Love this picture...
Now that's the quality of posing in the dark....

And under the light too....
"The Night"

John and Eddie
Flying kick!

The Ballerinas

Damn cute la Tim..
hahaha....

Wuuu....did it hurt????
Ouch!

Did you notice that we took those pictures......
IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD?????
Yea,we did.Don't worry my house area is SUPER safe.
Not many cars though and the road is pretty wide.

Nice shirt..
The camera look so REAL!

*Reflection*
The last picture we took that night in front of a big mirror in my house.

That night was fun....Laughs,Screams,Jokes....
But from that day onwards,I have to study 10times more.
No more late nights for me already.

My slogan for this year.......
"Study smart and work hard,get myself a MINI"
Daddy promise that he will get me a Mini CooperS if I get straight As.....
No joke.....But then I have to get 12As man...FUUH~

Thanks for reading,
JinYin

No comments: