Saturday, June 28, 2008

Family dinner

....Baby Anthony and Family

The Real Life Koala

He can attach to his parents like a Koala attach itself to the bamboos.No joke.No matter how you pull him away from his parents,he will jerk like nobody's business.Once you carry him,he will cry as loud as he can but once either one of his parent carry him,he will stop crying.Pretty interesting yea?

He is me cousie,Baby Anthony(10 months old).Pretty plum for his age ya?Haha.And that's his parents,my uncle Jeff and aunt Woan Ni.Cute baby isn't it?Actually to me ALL babies are adorable.How nice to be a baby right,no worries at all.

That's my dad and grandpa.Had dinner with some of my uncles and aunties.Took this picture before the meal.Waited pretty long though,my auntie tak boleh tahan dah.Haha.

From the left,that's GinVern's mum,my uncle and aunt (husband and wife) and my mum.Took this picture after the meal.Every single dish were empty man.Haha.Love the fish,its yummy!

Warning:Please don't be too excited when you scroll down as there's SUPER DUPER adorable pictures to be show.Enjoy!

He loves the camera so much!

Man,he do know how to post in front of the camera!

Baby Anthony o.O
(the Rock's fav.post)

JinYin&GinVern
(adorable?Haha!)

Cousies
(how bout this?)

Obviously,we were cam whoring.
That's what sisters do when they have a camera.Haha!

JinHui
(youngest cousin sister)

NOW!!!
Prepare yourself for some sweetest and cutest action ever made by a baby!
Yup,the HUGS & KISSES!!!

Getting ready to kiss...
(he's alil shy and i'm alil scare of the saliva)


MUACKS!

......another one.....

Muacks!!!!

.....Last one.....

MUACKS!!!
(After kissing me again and again,he like it so much.He still want!)
Haha!

Last pose with Baby Anthony

Just a random post and a sneak peak of my BIG family.Haha.Will update something more interesting later on yea...Need to finish up my add maths project.Fuuh,had a headache week.
Anyway,tata for now...!

Thanks for reading,
JinYin

No comments: