Thursday, July 24, 2008

bday nikkil

....Nikkil!!!


Muahaha....It's his birthday today!Come let us wish him,shall we?aahaha...Happy Birthday Buddy!!!Hope you enjoy your birthday this year.Someone's old already!


MixFruitCake
(apparently they said its nice,i bought it from BreadStory)
[Matt said he never eaten such nice cake before not even his own b'day cake!]

Tien Mie and I planned a surprise party for Nikk and Sarah yesterday,it turn out well.Thanks to the whole class,they were so cooperate.Haha!Oh,thanks again Tien Mie.Your my great partner 'in crime'.Hahaha! Most importantly is that,they enjoyed the mini party and they were SURPRISE!im a genius,the master of surprise party.Muahaha....

Now,I want to dedicate this post to my best friend Nikkil.

We know each other say about 5 years?Yea,the three of us,Yvonne,Nikk and I.We sort of fight before we became best friends.No joke.When it was his 13th birthday,our class planned a party for him during Hari Anugerah and there's a cake fight.In the end,we kena basted and we were punished.Had to write 5000 words to apologize to the teachers.I still remember Pn.Farahiza.Hahaa.I was the 'innocent' one actually,passed by the room and i got smash by a piece of cake and being accused by Nikk that I was part of the 'team',so sort of had a fight with him.And from then on,'PUFF!' we became best friends.Hahaha...Funny isn't it?


Too much of Physics i guess
we went a lil' 'kuku'

We were in the same class for like 5years.Our friendship stays strong than ever.We've been through tough times and happy times.Whenever we have problems,we will solve it together.
No secrets between us.Always help one another.Like I always said : "That's what BestFriends are for!"


BEWARE!!!


Nikk can be very horny sometimes.Girls out there becareful!!!
Look at what he did to Matt!Poor Matt!

He can be 'girly' sometimes too.Man,lagi 'girly' than Yvonne and I both add together.No joke!
You've got to see him when he turns gay,OMG!Its damn funny!!!Hahaha!

Besides horny and 'girly' , he is the EMO king too!
Worst than someone I knew.Haha.Yup,when he is Emo-ing,better don't go near him!
Take my advise!Haha!"emo emo emo emo"

Well,Nikk loves to mix around though.Everyone loves him.
"i think!"Hahaa...I wonder!

Sometimes he can be very "vain".
Love to pose around and act cool!

He can be as crazy as I am too!
Lamer than me la,OF COURSE!!!
hahaha!

No matter where he is,no matter where he goes,he will still mix well with strangers.
Brought him to one of my youth's event and everyone 'loves' him.
Of course!JinYin's best friend wad!!ahahhaa!
[spotted:Wykit's even gay-er than Nikk]

He can be very playful as well.He loss in Yvonne's spoon game and was punished to drink some disgusting juice made by Yvonne and gang.Can you believe it?He actually drank it all up!No joke!

Whenever I face difficulties, I will talk to them.Man,they are real good listeners.They will give good advise and make me happy.Vice versa.Me too!Haha!

Nikk ALWAYS bully me!Not just him,the others too.
Guess I was meant to be bully la..No choice,who ask me to be so nice!Haha...Patient is my nature.I won't get angry easily like SOMEONE!Haha...that's why I always kena bully but by that I get to make people happy and laugh instead.Guess its worth it!Right Nikk???

Well,sometimes we will do some funny action or pose together just to fool around.
Can say its some sort of stress release la..Hahaha...'kononnya'

Hari Anugerah
No.1,No.2,No.3
Nikk,Jinyin,Yvonne

Nikk is a smart student too.Neither get No.1 or No.2.Same goes to Yvonne.Among them,I'm the most average one.Haha...I don't mind cause they are SERIOUSLY smarter than me!Haha!Don't play play man!

Best Buddies Forever!!!

Happy 17th Birthday!
May your wish come true!

Nikk,thanks for everything you've done.Hope you enjoy your birthday!All the best!
You will always be my best buddy!hahahaa....Blackie!!!

p/s: dedicate the song in my music box to the birthday boy Nikk.Hope you like it!


Thanks for reading.
JinYin

No comments: