Friday, April 10, 2009

18th Bday

.....Sweet Eighteen!

Hey readers!Welcome back~ As you all know,yours truly turn 18 today!That's not consider old ok?Hehe.Am still young & hot,the difference is that I'm much more mature,I guess?!Well,it's time for me to think rasional and grow out of the shell.Yeap,totally agree on that,don't you?


Make a Wish!

First of all,I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for the lovely birthday presents.I love each and every one of it.

Thank You!

~ Daddy,Mummy,Jian gor,Aunt June and Uncle Jason for the expensive TAGHeuer watch.
~Mummy for my favourite pandan layer cake from Cake Sense.
~Yvonne for the lovely super girl Tee.
~Irfan for the pretty shawl & scarf from 'Art of Silk'.
~Jash for the stylish necklace,love the antique design.
~Belinda for my favourite book & the lovely handmade card filled with 'heart' words.

~ Edward for the Caedmon's CD that I always wanted & the handmade drawn card filled with 'heart' words.

~Wykit for the Michael Battersby latest album which I wanted to buy that day & the lovely card filled with 'heart' words.
~ Wykit,Wyman,Tim jimui,Alwin,JenAi,JenYin & Thomas for the beautiful scarf from Promod & the funky card filled with warm 'heart' words.

~Mei Li for the lovely key-chain & the handmade card filled with 'heart' words.


~ My darlings : Marilyn,YiXin & June for the beautiful dress & handbag from MNG.

Had a mini birthday party with my former schoolmates tonight.Glad to meet all of you,though some of you cant make it,but its ok.We'll meet again some time soon.Surprise guest,Irfan!Haha!

J.Y
I just love Yvonne's wrapper
(handmade ok!)


Buddies for Life!


Daddy,Andrew & I



Oh well,that's about it.Will update more soon!Take Care!
Tata~

Thanks for reading!



No comments: