Saturday, April 4, 2009

...Relax~y

....On 2 weeks Break!

Heya,my fellow readers.Wow...its like a month already that I didn't update.SoOry!Had to deal with lots and lots of college stuff.Tons of presentations,assignments,works and tests.FUUH~
Well,atleast now we have 2weeks of long break.Wohoo!Free for now...*wana ask me out?*

Kind of like this picture taken by me!
Lovely ya?

Before I start the post,let me show you a "interesting picture".In crime scene,suspects : John,Wykit,Thomas...

Victim?My poor little brother Andrew!

Anyway,1st up there's lotsa stuff happen lately though I didn't really update all of you,but not to worry it will be all up soon. *I guess so* Now,I should update the latest happening then.
After weeks of stress-ness,decided to have some Jacuzzi time.Woot!

Spot her!


Marilyn,my darling partner (college/classmate) stays in a very nice condominium "Windsor Tower @ Sri Hartamas".The place is DAIM!Obviously the pool will be superb.Yea,indeed.Worth every single MYR going there and chill in such a lovely place.

Sneak peak of ze lovely place.....


Plan with Eddie on Tuesday.After my class,off we go!Wykit and Weiman came along too!Woot!And there I introduce Marilyn to them~ Nice girl yea?Rich yet humble o...Single some more!!!!

Ever see Eddie so into cam-whoring?
Me either,but ever since he got his NEW phone......Start la the disease!

Spot my little feet!

The Macho Look

He didn't swim,busy with his thesis.
Sat there for like hours also still haven't finish.
*posing while am taking picture*

The Dumbo Look

The most classic look
*Robo said:" SO FAT LA!" *

Back with the 2 happy fellaS

Hello!Hello!
Calling someone special?

He just had to show his tuna sandwich la~

The Lala Look

The Relax Look

Picture speaks a thousand words~

Oh well,just a simple post for today.Will update more,bare with me ok?Hehehe....
A little update on my relationship.So far so goood.LDR is not that hard after all..But still MISS him so much more~

Till then.....Bye!


Thanks for reading!Stay tune for more~

No comments: