Sunday, May 10, 2009

Blessed

.....Love story meets Viva Lavida!

Hey readers.Welcome back.Its Mother's Day,I would like to take this opportunity to wish all Mummys out there a Blessed Mother's Day and to My MUMMY,I LOVE YOU!

Hehe.Sorry about the previous post.Alittle bit emo,I know.Well,good thing is that I finish cleaning up my room already!Woohoo!


GONE ze messy room .......



Moving on,yesterday I had the best night hanging out with Ivy & John gorgor.Hehe.These cheeky fellas,I tell you.Don't know it is I am that blur or they're just TOO good.They ask me out to KL for shopping and dinner.I'm desperate to buy a LONG SLIM FLAT purse,but can't really find a suitable one.........*story will be continue in my NEXT post!*......I just love to keep the story in suspense........*grinch*

Anyhoo,thanks John & Ivy for ze lovely and expensive purse.I LOVE IT SO SO MUCH!

TaddaaaA!

Clutch from BONIA

And I want to thank Hock Leong,my special friend to purposely took the trouble to drop by my house and pass me something really really special.Not just any common present,but a unique one.A really special Thank You card.You must be thinking:"On her birthday,he gave her a thank you card?"

Well,its really meaningful to me.Its the thought that matters.Hehe.A card filled with *heart* words,i really appreciate it.*ang pau inside too!*

BooYAH!!

Funny & Random picture isn't it?Yea,it was when I was webcam-ing with my cousin Gin Vern.So funny I tell you.Haha.She's going to kill me posting this picture up.OOPSY!I love you my darling Vern.Study smart and work hard for SPM alright?You can do it girl!!!

Day before my college start,Alwin,Wykit and I went to Malacca for a one day trip.Woot!It's fun!Stay tune for this post!

Just a sneak peak about the trip.Oh,dedicate this song playing "Love story meets Viva Lavida" to all the people out there,especially to all MUMMYS!Love is in the air,all you have to do is to believe and have faith!It's a perfect arrangement done by Jon Smitd for his little 7 year old daughter,Sarah.Lovely~

Well, ENJOY the music!See you next time!

*hearts*

Thanks for reading!

No comments: