Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Back Again!

.....It's time to take a break!

Hey all!I know its been a LONG while since the last time I've updated.Sorry!
Well,just want to 'drop' something here before I go for my holiday!

Where?With who?When?How?

I'm going Pulau Perhentian tonight at about 9.30pm.There are total 6 of us going,SarahYong,Melody,Wykit,Arnold,Alvin & Myself!Random huh?Well,I guess its God's plan after all.Gona travel by bus for 9HOURS,wonder what are we going to do in the bus for such long hours.Goodness gracious me!Haha.Feel free to call me to chat!!!*hint!*Gona be there for 3Days and 2 Nights.*Don't miss us!*


Not going to post anything up until I come back from the island.Bare with me just a few days alright?



Til then,byebye!


*Do pray for our safe journey there & back!Thanks!*

Thanks for reading!

No comments: