Sunday, June 21, 2009

Water Baptism

......A Memorable Day!

Hey people!I'm back from P.Perhentian!First of all,I want to wish all the fathers out there a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!Want to know something?Hehe.JinYin baptized already.Yea,officially a true real christian now....*smiles*

A special thanks to my parents & my close friends who took their time out to witness my water baptism.I felt like a Princess today.Haha.Appreciate much guys!Here's some pictures taken by my friend,my Dad even took a video of my water baptism too,but I don't have it here yet,will upload it soon.

.....Meanwhile....


Tadaa~....*Shy shy*...Finally I've decided after all these years.I'm sure some of you might want to ask me why exactly I choose to be water baptized.Its quite personal,I don't really want to type it here but I don't mind sharing if you ask me face to face.I'm glad that I able to make this decision on my own,as it shows what I want and what I'm willing to do.Thank God for my family & my friends who support me all the way.I love You ALL!

Just a small little update,will be back to update again soon.Haha.I promise!


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Nick Cheong said...

Congratulations again Jin Yin! You're taking a great leap in your walk with God and I'm very happy for you =)

marcusan said...

I am preparing myself for my won water baptism, hopefull on Christmas.

Would like to hear from you, =D

ps. baptized os u sempat to smile for the camera yah?! XD