Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fear of fire

.....Phobia

Hey,peeps!I'm back,taking a break away from books.Anyhoo, today Ms.Surinder told us about how our Bio Practical exam would be in the lab.I just realize something, the BUNSEN BURNER! Yeap, what so surprise about that right? Well, most of the people have Hydrophobia but ME? I have Fire-phobia : Quote "Yi Xin".LOL!Exactly!Don't ask me why.....

You must be thinking whether if I can cook aite?Sigh,truth is I don't even dare to off the fire,I even cried trying to start the fire with mum forcing me to, I just don't dare!Looking at the bbq's fire,bunsen burner's fire,candle's fire,whatever kind of fire,gosh,I felt like as if I'm burning already.Sigh!Bare with me for those who help me to overcome it but failed terribly especially my 2nd brother.LOL!We stood at the padang for almost 2 hours!Not even 1 match is light up!Pathetic isn't it?

But anyhow, the Tang brothers will teach me how to light up a match tomorrow.I wonder how, I doubt they can make me light it up.Told them a deal,IF they can make me light up 1 match,yup! 1 this shows how hard it can be,I will "..............................." Not going to tell you all!For me to know,for you to find out!Nyehahahaha!

Just hope and pray that it will soon be overcome,or else....I'm gona be dead on practical exam dayS!SIGH!!!!!!


Be strong and be courage JINYIN!


strongly believe that 'with God,Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE!'

Til then,
Thanks for reading!

No comments: