Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fire Phobia

.....Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE!


Hey all!Woohoo!Let me proudly announce that I officially know how to light up a match!Much thanks to the Tang brothers.Took 2 hours & used 50 sticks.No joke!Well,its more like they encouraged me to overcome my fear.Thanks alot guys! *sadly,was too excited bout it,didn't take picture of the matches we used!*


Now, all I need to face is the Bunsen burner!Goodness me!
I can do it!



Just a short post about it though,too excited.Getting a new jacket from my 2nd brother as my reward!Woooohooo!Happy happy!But then again,back to books.Trials in a week's time,SUPER fast!Seriously!


On the other hand,here's alittle update on JoeJoe!


He's current picture.Haha.All grown up! 6 months old now,super duper naughty!But such a cutie!Love him so so much!


Alright,that's it for now,
Thanks for reading!

No comments: