Sunday, October 25, 2009

Samantha Thavasa

.....Smile with blessings ;)

Samantha Thavasa @ Japan

Hey all!A short update.hehe.Ever heard of Samantha Thavasa?It's a Japan limited edition designer bag brand.Wee!Guess whose uncle bought her one of the S.T limited edition handbag all the way from Japan? *cheeky smile* It does made my day!


I got the exact same one as Solange Knowles' holding. *wink!* I'm really really blessed.No words can express how happy and excited I was when I first saw it wrapped and standing outside of my room!


My precious baby Samantha!


My HOT Mama! =)


My uncle bought her a S.T purse too!

<3
Love Love

=) eeeeek!So happy!Thank You Uncle Jason!It's a perfect gift for me despite the brand,I'm fine with just anything.hehe.



p.s : Don't forget to sign up for camp!!!

Thanks for reading,
JinYin

No comments: