Wednesday, November 4, 2009

LollipopS & Ice CreamS

....In need of some!

Heys!Oh well,just finish my chemistry paper2 and I have to say this : "it's the hardest paper we've ever did,SERIOUSLY" *shakes head* All of us was like =.=' walking out of the exam hall.All the hard work we've put in,gone just like that.I just hope I pass it.Aiyoyoyo!

Exams are crazy don't you think?Especially the draggy ones.Goodness gracious me!I only have like 4 subjects (8papers),take the whole entire month to finish my finals.Lol.I think this the 1st time I complain so much in my blog yea?LOL!Sorry,bear with me a little.It's not easy.

I think the only 2 things can make me happy/not so stress will be LollipopS and Ice CreamS.I'm not kidding you,I might just go crazy!*in fact,I think I am already*
Sigh....


Guess WHO?

Funny isn't it?I used to laugh out loud when I see this picture, but now I just can't.HOW??Gosh!Its killing me softly!


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

junehuien said...

Don sigh alr la,faster work hard for the nx papers,haha..
Don be so stress la,jz try ur best..^^
Wish u all the best,take care:)

Unknown said...

Omg.. jinyin!! i cant stop laughing!!!! HAHAHAHA!!