Sunday, December 6, 2009

Time Flies

.....Tick Tock!

You got to agree with me that time flies.Seriously,its already December!Its like 25 more days to year 2010!So fast-Nya!

Oh well,yesterday night 5 Adil of year 2008 had a high school reunion dinner.I'm glad that most of them able to make it.I had a great time catching up with most of them though,its been such a long time since we last saw each other.Some still look the same,but some look different.

~Ze Reunion~

OonChong,Guna,Nikk,Yvonne,Adrian
JiaJiet,Hannah,Me,HockLeong

It seems like just yesterday we finish high school,finish our SPM.Can't believe that some of them already finish their Pre-U course and are ready to fly off to further their studies @ overseas soon.How about me?Not so soon though!In about 2 years plus time maybe.In fact,I still haven't finish my A-levels,still got 6 more months to go!Stress!But atleast I got Hannah to teman me,since Yvonne and Nikk already finished theirs.*not fair!*

Oh,by the way,did I mention that Adrian took longer time to dry and style his hair than girls like us?Haha.He STEAM his hair too!LOL!Now I won't be surprise if I walk into the salon and saw Adrian sitting there steaming his hair.*I can imagine Hannah laughing now!* Haha!

Alright,alright.I'll let the pictures do the talking.......Enjoy! =)

I love this picture
So Natural!

They say she looks different
Does she?

Do we look different?

Forgot to mention this earlier
Nikk got his braces!

Yvonne,My darling!
Bestfriends for 6 years & counting....

Guna the future Accountant!

The Boys

We're only 18 btw!haha!

*Smile*

There are more pictures though,check it out from Adrian.My camera died half way.LOL!
If anyone of you,5Adilians want to have another reunion dinner together,just let us know.We'll gladly organise it.But like Nikk said,please reply his text.Haha!Well,nice meeting you guys again.See you all soon!
Once a 5adilian,ALWAYS a 5adilian!

Toodles!


p.s: I'm going off to youth camp this wednesday,will be back!Don't miss me! =)

Thanks for reading!