Saturday, November 28, 2009

My naughty Joe

....Joe,my naughty doggie!

Hey ALL!My Finals FINALLY OVER!Woohoo!Let's party people!Lol!Can't still got 1 week of classes to go.Weird isn't it?Taylor's!Tsk tsk tsk!Anyhoo,here's a short update about my precious little baby boy,Joe!


Joe's just terlalu Manja siot!They said like owner like doggy.Probably its true,haha!I have no comment on that!Joe's birthday coming soon!It's going to be 1 year old.Time flies seriously!

This is when it's missing someone
Joe's 'emo' look,patiently waiting for that someone to visit him,cute ya?


Can someone teach me how to make your doggy stop biting socks?
Look what Joe did!

Haha!My big brother's socks.This was what happen after he finish his work,he was in shock!LOL!


My Christmas tree is already UP!
How about you?

Santa Joe

Early Merry X'mas!


Thanks for reading!

No comments: