Saturday, February 9, 2008

CNY!

....Happy Chinese New Year!

Aloha!Happy Chinese New Year to all my friends,family and my fellow readers!Hahas!Where's my AngPow?Have fun collecting Ang Pows?No?Yes?Balik kampung belum?Aku sudah!Muaahaha!*A little Crazy bare with me*
Alright,now what should I post about.To tell the truth,I'm too bored until I have nothing better to do,so here I am blogging.

GinVer'n, JinHui, HuiRu, HuiLing, JinYin

Chinese New Year.Day for all of us to gather around and collect lotsa Angpows.Yahoo!As you know,I'm the eldest among the cousins.Look!I have lotsa cousin sisters.1,2,3,4,5,6......

XuanXuan and I

This is the one and only baby girl who is not scare of anyone.She don't even cry when she see any strangers,she will just keep a sweet smile with her.Laugh at everything,don't mind being alone nor being cuddle by people.Love her so SO much.She's cute isn't it?She's the cutest baby girl,I've ever seen.There's some more pictures of her.Take a look!

Laugh at almost everything
Mum said just like me when i was young

Cute baby girl isn't it?

Keeping a big smile with her all the time!

Love to post infront of the camera and smile!
Adorable!

GinVer'n, JinYin, JinShea, SwenNee
The cousin sisters!

Now,here's some leng luis to show!Tell me,whose the prettiest?Interested?Their ALL single and available!Haha!Except one of them la,you know.Hahas!

The CousinS
There's more!

Baby XuanXuan

Baby Anthony


I'm so glad that I have such adorable cousins.I have like in total 20+ cousins altogether.Big family huh?!Yup!It sure is and I love each of them So so much!There's all I can post for now.Hahas.Stay tune for the next post about the Crazy stuff Mandy and I did the other day.Will be up soon!

Thanks for reading!
JinYin

No comments: