Sunday, February 3, 2008

JY and Mandy in wonderland3

....Wonderland Beauties part III

Hello,my fellow readers!I'm back blogging once again!Haha!Well,as you all know that this post gona be a post about the 3rd day and last day of my trip to Singapore,so here goes!

Nothing much actually,the 3rd day we took a bus to Vivo City for "ShOOOOOpPinGGGGG!!"
hahaa....fuuh,i tell you we shop gila wei!hahaa...I spent most on chocolates whereas Mandy spent most on clothes.

Us on the public bus

Half way,our tummy got hungry and we went over to our favorite coffee shop,The Coffee Club.Ordered something really really tasty,take a look at the pictures.You will be Jealous!HahA!!

Chocolate Moose & Chicken wings

WaaaaaaaaAAAaaaa!!!

Wuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

After our lovely tea break,we shop again!Is just so cheap shopping in Singapore.Fuuh~
Was looking for nice shorts,in the end those shorts that I chose doesn't fit me,instead Mandy bought all of it that I have chosen.No size for me ba!!!!Haih...*hint hint*...Im looking for shorts that fits me!!!...ahaha...*eyes bling bling*....

Us enjoying the night view

Wana see what we have bought on that day?Haha.....




*jeng jeng jeng*



Tadaaaaaa!!!!

Cam-whoring!!
High on shopping but not drugs.Haha.
Last night over there,some how something will happen.

Yup,we took this bus there to Singapore alone and took this bus back to Malaysia,all by ourselves,amazing isn't it?Haha....We rocks!!!
For your information,we conquer all the public transport in Singapore!Haha...so proud of myself about it.Haha...kind of....We took all 3 public transport.Let's see,the bus,the taxi and of course the MRT all by ourselves,No Joke!!

Well,that's all about it.A real short post yea this time?Haha.Hope you guys enjoy reading it.Chinese New Year coming really soon.Shop for new clothes already?I've not but going soon!Wee....Alright,see ya!

Thanks for reading,
JinYin

No comments: