Friday, February 8, 2008

Keat gorgor

....Caledonia's Family

Woke up early today,listen to a song called Caledonia by Celtic Woman.It's a really nice,gentle song sang by Lisa.So decided to post something about my family before I go back hometown later.Well,nothing much to say,so take a look at the pictures then.Enjoy!


My 2nd brother, Jmin Keat
He's the dearest of them all.Look!He cook the pasta all by himself!
No joke!Ate it,it taste lovely!

Eldest brother, Jmin Jian
We had our A&W lunch in the car.Cool ya?

My lil brother Andrew
Night before Keat gorgor leave to Russia.

Mummy and keat gorgor.
Like mother like son.

Mummy and I
The pinkies!

Oh,this is Baby Anthony.Cute huh?
Anthony and my Grandpa

Baby Anthony enter the Jot/Yap big family not too long ago.
He's now 4months old.Welcome to the big family my lil cousie,Anthony!

This is my Grandma and keat gorgor.
My grandma still very young yea?

Me and Grandma
Love her so much!

Me and Keat gorgor
Missing him a lot already,but he will be back real soon
So cant wait til his back once again!Love him so so much!

To all the people out there,appreciate your love ones as they will not always be by your side all the time.So,love them,care for them and show them that you care.....

Happy Chinese New Year!!
Have a prosperity year!

Thanks for reading,
JinYin

No comments: