Saturday, April 26, 2008

....Baking day

....Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake


Booyah!Blog readers,how are you?Long time no update you must be asking.Yea,had a headache week and lots of thing happen last week.So a little busy and even the following 3weeks,I should say following 1 whole month,I won't be able to update my blog as I have to study and sit for my mid-term exam.Gosh,stress!

Well,to release a little stress,today I went over to Ivy's house to bake cheesecake.To tell you the truth,this was the 1st time me actually bake a cake,same as Ivy.We don't even have anyone EXPERIENCE to guide us,just a piece of paper full of instructions.Thanks to someone called Diana.Haha.We follow her recipe.So here goes...

Woke up early morning to buy some fresh apples and some ingredients that we needed.Back in Ivy's house....that's where all it started....haha....

Before it started.Look at the table.Full of stuff!

I did the weighing part while Ivy did the cracking part for the crust.
When we were half way doing our parts,suddenly Ivy shouted:"Oh shit!Its Salts instead of Sugar!" I laugh out loud man!Luckily thing was she didn't put the salts into the mixer bowl.Phew~

And WALaA....

Nice leh~
Crust Success!
Now the filling.......

Mixing all the ingredients into a bowl
Ivy was laughing at something....let me tell u what it is...

Aunty was there,but she didn't help us at all.Just sit down eating 'tau fu fah' and telling us some stories and all.She ask me about my family and then she mention the Wongs.She ask whether Alwin got girlfriend or not,and I was like "I don't know!"
Then,she ask me what do I think of Dansen.She said:" I tell you ah,Dansen's a very good boy you know,you should consider him being your boyfriend.Not bad what,your 17 and his 19.Ngam ngam!" HAHAHA...I was like "awkward and funny"...Ivy didn't help me say something at all,just laugh laugh laugh.Dirt!
Aunty then ask me again:"Jinyin,so you prefer Alwin or Dansen?I actually prefer you with Dansen,he suits you!" Hahahaaha! Aunty didn't know I was with him though.So yea....BUT I didn't know Aunty so open minded leh~ Cool!!....

Slicing some apples for the topping....

In the process..

Ivy frying the sliced apples
I scared of fire la,that's why stand far far away!

Kak Mira saw her slowly frying,she fed up already!
She help us fry instead...Haha...So PRO!!

Last but not least,some apple cinnamon to decorate the cake..
BOOOOOOILAH!!!!

Nice?
I saw the cake look a little dull,so I took something to put on top...

Tadaaa...A TOTAL different look right???
Haha...Is just one lil kisses chocolate and it brighten up the cake!

Our 1st cheesecake!

Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake!

*Applause*
We did it in like 4Hours!Surprise yea?Haha....Mission Success!!!....*jumping up and down*
It looks like a real cake though but don't know how it taste like....It might be a little too sweet as we put too much apple juice.Hahaa...OOPS!!!......
Alright,that's it for this post...

Tooodles!!!

Thanks for reading,
JinYin

No comments: