Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sports Day

....RED house ROCKS 4EVER!!!

Hello!My fellow readers,thanks for coming back!Hehe!Sorry though,my blog nowadays a little dull,as I had no time to update latest news but don't worry I will try my best!

Now,last week we had sports day in our school.As usual hot sunny day,kesian the marching fellas.This year I'm sort of free during sports day,every year I will either join marching or cheer leading but this year I didn't join any of that,instead I join more extreme sports (to me la!) which was High Jump,100m (kena con by Pn.Lily) and 4x100m.Fuuh~U must be thinking,JinYin can run oh? *Sounds like Guna!* Yup,I think I can run.Aiya,its just for FUN.Anyhow,this my last year wad.


Aviator Sunglasses
Cool SsiiiooootT!!

Since I have nothing better to do before my events,I took Matthaeus's sunglasses and put it on.Cool ain't?Haha....Atleast its better than the "BIG BUGS" sunglasses right?And again,its not mine!Btw,RED HOUSE ROCKS!!!

Yvonne and I
after my 2nd event and her 4th event,she 'kong' already!

Yvonne,Pn.Lily,Me
Red House ROCKS!!

'Darling' Amirul & I
Biro M&P ROCKs!!

Yvonne,Me,Anusia,Thines

OH!WUUU!!Did I mention that my team : Anusia,Me,Shanti and Joanna got 3rd in 4x100m?Oh yes!!Haha!!And for Yvonne's team : Thines,Yvonne,Puteri and Rina got 2nd in the same event.Bravo ya'all!!

Bronze Medal

Shanti,Me,Yvonne,Anusia,Thinesh

Once Again,Red House ROCKS!!!Although,we did not get 1st place for the overall results but we are still proud our RED house as we were the champion last year!GOOD JOB GUYS!

WELL DONE to

Green

Red

Blue

Yellow


Oh well,true enough that I really regret not joining some other interesting events when I was Form1 til Form4.Now only I know that I've miss a lot.Well,its all over!
To all my juniors,appreciate the time you have.Don't be shy.Join all the events while you still can!Just do it!Trust me,Its FUN!!!
Alrite,tata for now!

Thanks for reading,
JinYin

No comments: