Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy 17th Birthday

....HaPpY 17th BiRtHdaY!

Hey,fellow readers.Welcome back to Crystal Clear Moments.
Alright,first of all I would like to wish myself a

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY!!
CHEERS!!!

Yea,I'm actually officially 17 year old now.....Guess,time flies huh?!
As all my friends said : "JinYin!!!You can officially get your license and drive us around!!!"...I guess so!Haha!

Well,today I had a wonderful birthday DESPITES the disaster that KaiJen did which almost made my day gone!We were actually planing a surprise farewell party for Mandy,but unfortunately the surprise DIBOCORKAN by Kaijen.He message everyone about the surprise party and ask them to keep it as a secret but he didn't realise that Mandy actually receive the message as well.Worst thing was,John and I were in the car and she show the message to us.OMG.My mood was like,I don't want to celebrate my birthday anymore!But overall,I did enjoy myself...Here goes.....

Celebrated with Dan before going out with Mandy and John.Dan can't join us for dinner as he had to take a test on Friday,so we celebrated earlier at Swensens....

BBQ chicken

Dan and I
*hearts*

After that,I went out to Bangsar with Mandy and John.We went round and round all over the Bangsar to choose a suitable restaurant to celebrate my birthday.We walk along the 'Heritage Street' for about a few minutes and it was raining.We squeeze in John's one and only umbrella which 'ahem ahem' ...Scroll down and take a look at the pictures and you will know what I'm trying to say...

First UP, we have SaFFron Mediterranean Cuisine
Decided not to eat Mediterranean cuisine cause thought of eating something special

Next,we have Fine Vietnamese Cuisine
Didn't wanted it because as we know,Thai food we can always eat anywhere


Here,we have VinCenzo Italian's Cuisines
Realize that its just something like Italianese,too common!


Moving on we have FuKuYa
Japanese food,not what we wanted to eat at that time
so.....NEXT.....

Le Francais
French Cuisine
Decided to eat here,our final choice!

BUT sad thing was......
Its CLOSED!!! @.@

AHHH....YES.....
we were walking under this UNIQUE umbrella the whole time!
Lovely yea?

Finally,we found this French influence cuisine and we just pop right in!
Btw,Its Rick's Cafe Casablanca~

Lovely settings isn't it?
So nice and jazzy dinning inside!
Trust me,come and try!

Took some pictures before the starters and the main dishes 'pops out'.......
Get ready to see more crazy yet funny pictures.......
We have.......

Acting normal *smiles*

And......
Muax!Muax!


Colgate Commercials !!
*EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Mandy and I
Love the lighting inside!
Look at the effects....

Our faces were like this.........
when the starters and the main dishes being served..
Sure you're ready?

Walaaa....Here we have the starters :
Crumbed Ricotta Goat's cheese & Honey mustard
Ocean trout

Yummmy!!

* saliva dripping*
And then here comes the main dishes:
Lamb shank in Tagine spices & Crispy confit of
Duck leg


Look at John's reaction!
Haha...Awww...don't be jealous aite?

Amanda and I
After a Wonderful birthday dinner!

They call us
The Charlie's Angels

Just the 3 of us!

Spooky Booo!!
Behind some bamboos..

Bika BOOOO!!!

Flying Kiss from the 3 Angels!
*hearts*

CHEEERS!!!

Enjoy myself a lot tonight...
Its more than enough for me....
Thanks to John & Mandy!Love them so So so Much!

Alright,that's it for this post...
See you guys around.... XOXO

Thanks for reading,
JinYin

No comments: