Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Girl =)

.....I'm really blessed!

Heya!Nope!I'm still not done with my finals yet.haha.Taking a break now as usual.One more week,9 more days,2 more papers,and then MERDEKA!NOT REALLY!Finish finals,We still have Mock Exam for A2 syllabus,according to our lectureres,this exam is to prepare ourselves before our next finals in JUNE'10.Great!*being sarcastic*



Oh well!Haha.I just love my friends.I have great friends,don't you think?So blessed to have them in my life.Why?Because they're always there for me whenever I needed them.Thank you ALL!


Pass few days,some of them purposely buy me lolipops and ice creams just to cheer me up/encourage me!Always make me smile like Elmo!hahaha...So sweet of them huh? =)
*big smile with a melted heart*


LOL!I just hope my teeth can survive!Haha...MUACKS!


p/s: Dateline for Early bird price for camp is extended until 15/11/09!! Hurry up people!You don't want to miss the fun!Dateline for camp registration is 21/11/09!!Come!Quick!Register NOW!

p.s/s: I've already registered,what say you?hahaha!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Juju said...

I already registered also.hahah..Well,can't wait till SPM end then off to camp!Hope that i can do well in my SPM so that mum allow me to go church next year since rest for 2 month till results out.CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!