Monday, December 1, 2008

....Officially Graduated!

Ola!My fellow readers,welcome back!Yea,I know its been a LONG time since the last time I've blog.I know,sorry!Having SPM so couldn't really blog anything have to focus on the 12subjects!FUUH!

IT'S ALL OVER NOW!!
HALLELUJAH!

5 ADIL
2008

All of us suffer for the past two months,but now we're FREE like a dove!Yea,maybe too free....

Well,wanted to post something simple to test on my new blog skin.
WUU!!!WUU!!!Do you like it?Leave a comment!hahaha....
Did it all by myself,its simple and easy though once you get the hang of it,yea wykit?Hahaha...no ofens!


Anyway,few days before our SPM starts,our school organised a mini Majilis Graduasi for all of the Form 5s.Yeap,had some 'grand' lunch too.Took some pictures on that day,so why don't we let the pictures do the talking?

Enjoy!

Our Table

Tien Mie
(our talented pianist)

Syahida
(Cutest cheerleader)

Spot ME!

Sarah
(Our big mama!)

TauFiq & Jun Qin
(Quietest Boys in the class)


Wilson
(Blur boy!)

I know I'M short!!!
Beat that!I still look YOUNG!!!
Hahaha!!!

Miau Yee
(Super nice girl)

Matt,Adrian,Asyraf,Nikk,HockLeong,Yvonne
Love you guys!!!

Rosieka
(Crazy Mama)

HockLeong
(Cheeky Boy)

Anyone up for BrokeBackMoutain 3???
Ask Nikk!

Hannah
(Hyper Girl)

Firdaus
(Future Datin)

Encik Marzuki & 5Adil's Boys

Amirul
(My best partner in crime)

Yvonne
(My Best Girlfriend)

Jump for JOY!!
BYEBYE HIGH SCHOOL!!

Now that high school is over,college is drawing near.GOSH!It's been 5 years.Time flies don't you think so?Yea....

To all the next badge of SPM students "ALL THE BEST!!!"
That's all for now,stay tune for the next post about our little class dinner in One Utama and MardiGras!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: