Wednesday, December 31, 2008

the walk with god

....The Walk in Life

Ever wonder,what's life is all about?I've thought of that many many times.All these years,my parents raise me up as an independent girl.Since young,I always make my own decisions.Yeap!
Oh well,I've been through ups and downs in the year 2008.Time really flies,don't you think so?Its NEW YEAR!Year 2009?Wow!Can you believe most of us actually starting college like this coming week already?Hmm...Like I always said : " A New Year,A New Beginning!"



Life is like huge MAZE in which you tried to avoid the exit.Sounds like an album by Ronnie Benjamin yea?Haha.Anyway,why is it like a maze you must be thinking.Well,you wouldn't know when will you stop walking unless you come to an end.You wouldn't know what happens next once you take another path way.You have no signposts to tell where you are and where you should be.You will be confused and frustrated over the road not taken.Is just like making a decision,you will think twice in order to make the right move.You will get so fed up and lost in the world some times.I've experience that before.For me,I have the word of God to help me through this maze of life.Its like I have a perfect map that keeps me going in the right direction.

Its NEW year!New life for some of us.I wonder how am I going to survive in college without my besties,darling and babes.I guess I can manage to.Hehe.
Oh,did I mention that I've enrolled in Taylor's @ Sri Hartamas for A-levels.Yeap!Why not subang?I have to,their campus is so much nearer to my house,say 20minutes?Woot!Happening place yea?God bless me there man!You guys come and find me in Hartamas la!Haha.Its not easy to study there though.High class place wei!I'm like a lost soul over there.No joke!Well,I'm literally starting college this coming monday on the 5th January.Having a mix feelings now though.Nervous yet excited.Will keep you guys update about that then.



NEW mE!

Woot!I've finally decided to cut my hair SHORT!Surprise?Haha.What do you think?Nice?Something NEW yea?Cute le!hHahaha....my dad said i look like a school girl.Oh well!
Tata for now!


"Thy word is the lamp unto my feet,and a light unto my path" -Psalm 119:105

Thanks for reading!

No comments: