Sunday, December 21, 2008

....Primary Schoolmates

....Primary Schoolmates!

Hey readers!Sorry for not posting anything thing here pass few days.Been really busy.Just got back from Youth Camp'08 then I had Primary Schoolmates Gathering and then Christmas party with my Secondary schoolmates.Christmas shopping is crazy man!FUUH!Not just that the wrapping!!!Its fun but 20 presents to wrap,a little too much,but never mind,its CHRISTMAS!

As you all know that I had a gathering on the 19th and 20th.(Post below!)Now here's how it went.On the 19th,I drove to Sarah Chong's house for lunch.Kee Aik,BoBo,Rojak and Joe were there too.Had a great time gather around and chit chat.Its been 5 years already.Knowing that Joe's going to UK for A-lvls on the 1st of January,makes me sad and a little envy.Hehe.How lucky right?

Here's ze pictures!

Sarah Chong Ying Ying

Chua Kee Aik

Sarah,Me,Joey
(My Best Girlfriends!)

KeeAik,Rojak,Sarah,Joey
(BOBO went home early!)

Then the next day which is the 20th,had a mini gathering in One Utama.This time different people went.Guess what?I was the only girl there.Yeap,others FFK though.Sarah and Joe wanted to join us but they couldn't,so is just me and 6 other guys.Weird,I know.We had lotsa fun chit chatting in Wong Kok.Interesting people!

Ze Pictures Again!

WaiKen,Zhuo Li,Rui Wei

Zhuo Li
(Apparently he loves to post in front of the camera!)

Han Hwa

Wei Chuen

JeremyS
(wong & leong)

After lunch,I had to go join Ivy and gang for christmas shopping.Who's next to organize another gathering?Hmm....
OMGOSH!Guess what?I spent so much for christmas presents!Wrap all the presents until my hand almost 'cacat' already.But its FUN!Anyhow its Christmas!Weeee....Alright,that's all for now!

Stay tune for the next post,say its about youth camp'08?
*let me find the time to resize all the pictures 1st yea!*

Thanks for reading!

No comments: