Monday, December 8, 2008

....Enjoying your Holiday?


*Ocean*

Hey readers!Wondering how come the 1st picture shows an "Ocean" word?Oh well,as I mention before my parents went holiday for a week right?My dad suddenly came back on Friday and guess what he told me the 1st thing he step into the door?


Dad said:"Come!Pack your bags,we are going Pangkor NOW!Hurry!"

I WAS LIKE WHAT???!???!??!Yeap,my dad was actually SERIOUS!I was really REALLY SURPRISE!Almost got a heart attack.I was actually half way chating online with my uncle Jeff and I told him that I leaving to Pangkor in like 2hours!Actually on the same day,my aunt June and I plan to go to Karaoke with my cousin sisters,in the end we have to cancel it!I don't know how to turn down my dad ba!Uncle Jeff taught me a way to say NO to my dad....


a1975@hotmail.com says:
"Dad, thank you so much for planning this trip to Pangkor. I know you must have very busy juggling your business and family. If any chance you are in for a business cum holiday trip... i would be happy to let know that we are supporting you all the time for your business rapport with your customer

a1975@hotmail.com says:
therefore, please enjoy this trip to Pangkor with your client. And we would take good care of ourselves.Don't you worry about us.We wouldn't want to jeoperdise your trip with your client. OF course famliy do come first.BUt in this situation, we are all in support for you. To remind you, we love you and DON'T be naughty ya?

jinyin1991@hotmail.com says:
WHAT?YOUR SO MEAN!

a1975@hotmail.com says:
Well,I MEAN what I said!

....Off I Go....

So in the end,after 3 hours on the road,FINALLY we reached the hotel.Want to know where I stay?Some where "HERE"!Check it out!Hehe...Its a really nice place to relax.But FIRST you will have to go through a curvy road and over 10 HUMPS in order to reach to that hotel.No joke!

Once we reach there is already very late,say about 10pm?Yea,I didn't want to go anywhere just stay in the hotel room watch ENCHANTED!Haha..I still LOVE that show.

My room!

The next day,we went for a swim.It was a lovely day.Not TOO sunny and not too cloudy as well.ITS JUST NICE!Though how I wish Dan's there with me.Hmm...

Timmy boy

When I was swimming,I saw this little baby boy.He's name is Timmy!
He's mix (dad's chinese & mum's mat salleh).Cute boy aite?

Walk through this stairs,and you will reach the beach!Lovely beach,lovely weather!I was actually quite blessed that I get to go Pangkor.Hehe.Thank you daddy!Atleast I get to relax over there.

....Here's some pictures to show...

Wei Hong & Andrew

...Waiting..

Damai Laut Beach




....Interesting...

This is interesting,while I was relaxing beside the beach,I saw this fishing boat passing by.The two guys there were actually barely naked.Just wearing underwear and out they go fishing where there are so many tourists around the beach.Man,don't they feel shy?Haha.Oh well,I took a picture of them.Hahaha!And that's the picture!*please,don't get me wrong!*

Swiss-Garden Golf & Beach Resort,Pangkor Island

FREEDOM!!

WOOT!WOOT!I promise John and Wykit that I will take a picture of any bikini hot chiq I saw.And here it is!No nose bleed yo!

READY??!??!


*JENG*



*JENG*



* JENG*


BOOOYAH!!!

Haha!Damn sexy aite?Oh well,this the best picture.Others?I shall leave those for you all to imagine!Do you know that you can actually train your voice when your at the beach?I sort of did it!Haha.

My room's balcony
(view from the beach)

Lovely Beach


JinYin was in Pangkor!


Well,that's all for today!Hehe.Toodles!Will be back SOON!Stay tune darlings!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: