Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cousie

...Precious Memo!

BOLAH!Me!Back again!Yea,too bored nothing else to do at home.Did i mention that both my daddy and mummy went for holidays?Both separate places.So,i have 5 carS at home and a big house all by myself for a week.Anyone up for party in my house?Just kidding!

Now,here's a little something which happened no long ago during my SPM days.Cousins came over to my house,to them its holiday while I have to study.By the way I have approximate 22 cousins excluding my 3 brothers & I. Yeap,big family.

The boys had their video game time,some hog onto the computer,some were plaing Wii,some were playing Ex-box and some play station.Yea,typical boys isn't it?And for the girls,we played poker cards and then the interesting part happen.....

Warning : Hot chiqs below,don't get nose bleed boys!Hahaha!



*jeng jeng jeng*



First up,we have the yougest little princess
*JIN HUI*

More over,the young and talented vocalist
*Joy*

Furthermore,the cutest guitarist
*Gin Ver'n*

N now,for the one and only prettiest/sexiest dancer
*Samantha*

Haha.Pretty hot aren't they?Pictures taken right after we had our dinner and we dance the whole night.Haha.Shake our bodies,chit chat.Man,its fun!

Sister forever!

Joy,JinHui,GinVern,Sam & Me


I had lots of fun that night,spending most of the time with my cousins more than my books.Haha.Well,we do need to take a break right?

Such a long time since I last met Samantha & Joy.We blend pretty well after all these years.

I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH!

JUST US!

Gosh,the "hooray,spm's over" feeling only last for 2 days,now IM SO BORED!!!HELP!!!!
It can bring u to Craziness,I tell you!FUUH!

*needed to pack my messy room*

Off I go now,tata babes!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey..jmin keat here.
surprised to see me leaving a comment? =) btw i'm really glad to see u guys mixing around n having fun.family times are always the most important,k? love u lots..