Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Xmas!

....It's Christmas!
he appears and became my 2nd boyfriend....

HO!HO!HO!Merry Christmas Everybody!Had a fun Christmas?I'm sure you did right?Opening up all the presents under the Christmas tree!Well,I did!Open up all the presents except Ivy's.She said wait until she come back from Genting only open wor!So I wait the whole day until she came over to my house.


Our Christmas Tree!

First of all,I want to say THANK YOU to all of you who gave all these lovely presents to me.It maybe small but its the thought that counts!

THANK YOU !

  1. Timothy my JI MUI for the lovely bracelet from Teddy Tales,I wear it every time!
  2. SuYi,Wykit,Alwin,Wyman for the lovely Converse Tee,it fits though!
  3. Edward for the 'Hallelujah' CD and the lovely card filled with touching words from you!
  4. Mandy for the batter finger for baking,I will learn how to bake though!
  5. Nicholas and Michael for the lovely clutch/pouch
  6. Aunty Judy & Melissa for the white socks
  7. Aunty Joanne for the lovely photo frame
  8. Jen Ai & Jen Yin for the adorable ear rings and lovely Xmas card!
  9. Irene for the set of necklace and ear rings
  10. Juliana for the lovely handphone accessories with my name 'Crystal' on it!
  11. Yee Shern for the nice keychain
  12. Mei Li for the lovely handmade mini Xmas card and clip

Lovely Christmas Presents!

Now here's the interesting part.Just now I spontaneously decided to have a super duper mini Xmas party in my house.Yeap.Invited very few friends only,as it is a spontaneous party.Just for fun,chilling out in my house,chit chat a little,at the same time drink some X'mas wine and eat some X'mas cookies.Most importantly I want Ivy to come quick so that I can open my last but not least present from her!

MINE!

Before I reveal what is inside the wrapper,let me tell you all what they did in my house.Picture speaks a thousand words!

They got really drunk!

REALLY REALLY drunk!

CheErS!

LOVE YOU IVY!
(you will know why later!)

Want More?

Yeap!
She IS drunk!


Snakes & Ladders

We got so drunk until we play it.Surprise?Eddie play board games for the 1ST time!At 1st I was winning and Eddie's last but in the end he WON!Me 2nd,Ivy 3rd and Alwin......*you know!*

Now,be prepare!As I'm going to introduce all of you my 2ND NEW boyfriend!He's handsome,slim,hot and sexy.Simply irresistable!Woot!Woot!Don't get jealous boys,he caught my heart.Fell in love with him when I first met him.Love at first sight I guess.Thanks to my JI MUI IVY,now I have two boyfriendS.Lucky ain't I?okok...I shall stop describing all the mushy mushy stuff already.Let the pictures speaks it all!

Ready to see the Hot fella?





Jeng






Jeng






Jeng








Girls,are you nervous?







PLEASE
Control yourselves!









TADAAAAA!!!!!

My 2nd Boyfriend!
Sexy isn't it?

MUACKS!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!


Special thanks to Ivy,my big sister in Christ.She's my JI MUI too!Oh my gosh,nowonder she wants me to wait until she comes back only let me open the present.I was so SHOCK!I almost tear and pengsan.Fuuh!Believe it or not,its TRUE!I maybe drunk but I'm pretty sure that its a 100% pure iPOD Nano!WEEEEEE...!!!!Love you so much IVY!!!!


p.s (1): JinYin needs a silicon/leather for her new boyfriend.Maybe her 18th birthday present?Haha!

p.s (2) : Its just Sparkling Juice not real wine though.Haha!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: